Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35964
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: TAT Researcher
Tatum is hiring for a Talent Researcher. This role is responsible for executing Tatum’s recruiting strategy to meet revenue and gross profit goals. Key responsibilities of a Talent Researcher include identifying, sourcing, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and matching skilled talent for placement of consulting opportunities for C-suite level candidates. This position will maintain a sales focus by generating client leads and opportunities through candidate interactions and talent management.
Tatum is backed by Randstad - the world’s largest HR services provider. We have access to an extensive network of seasoned executives that offer the best in class service to help overcome a wide range of C-Suite challenges. Tatum provides top solutions that span business lines, industries, and functions.
What you get to do:
- Source, screen and evaluate potential C-suite level candidates
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and direct hire roles
- Manage and grow relationships with consultants
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Present quality candidates that meet client expectations
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities and extend offers
- Generate client leads and opportunities through candidate interaction
- Provide absolute customer delight by running an exceptional organization
- Disrupt work processes by fostering the adoption of new tools, processes, and technologies
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of executive recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Staffing industry experience a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and influencing skills
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Researcher
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US