Location: Omaha, Nebraska US
Job Number: 35957
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring Staffing Managers to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
Please apply directly and/or email your resume or questions to email@example.com
What you get to do:
- Effectively sell and recruit through modern media connections
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Create partnerships through various channels of communication with key decision-makers
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
What you need to bring:
- Recent Grad with GREAT people skills OR 1-3 years of professional sales experience
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past: (We've found that Retail Sales Managers and Food Services Managers thrive in this role!)
- Tech-Savvy: Able to connect via phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
Nice to Have but not Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- 1-3 years of professional sales or recruiting experience
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and google suite applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Omaha, Nebraska US