Business Development Representative
Location: Omaha, Nebraska US
Job Number: 35956
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring Staffing Managers to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing!
What you get to do:
- Effectively sell and recruit through modern media connections
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Create partnerships through various channels of communication
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to ensure they land the right job
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- New and recent grads welcome!
- 0-3 years of experience in any industry as long as there is desire to be in a sales role
- Outgoing, energetic, enjoys networking and building relationships
- Tech-savvy: Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring, and shared drives
- Ability to connect with others through phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Experience or quick adaptability utilizing digital tools and google suite applications
- Ability to thrive in a hybrid work model including onsite and remote
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
Please apply directly or email your resume to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Representative
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Omaha, Nebraska US