Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 35930
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RLS Recruiter, PC
The RLS Recruiter is responsible for fulfillment of job order requisitions. The RLS Recruiter will have proven success in pipelining and matching candidates for placement. The RLS Recruiter is responsible for talent attraction, sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, coordinating client interviews, facilitating the close of the placement, and on-going candidate retention and management. The RLS recruiter is expected to meet minimum activity and productivity metrics, as well as average weekly GP growth.
- Talent Sourcing/Management
- Assess and analyze job openings obtained from clients, identify required qualifications and skills and draft job postings to maximize recruitment of qualified candidates.
- Independently research, identify, recruit, screen, conduct in-depth in-person interviews, evaluate, and select candidates for submission to the Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or Client for consideration.
- Leverage multiple channels to proactively seek active and passive talent (e.g., internal database, external job boards, networking, advertising, social media, internet postings, and candidate referrals)
- Prepare candidate profile and CV for client submittal.
- Coordinate and prepare candidates for client interviews.
- Perform compensation analyses, prepare and extend competitive offer packages to candidates.
- Consistent ongoing interaction with placed Talent to ensure satisfaction with position and identify additional opportunities with clients and future placement opportunities for Talent.
- Oversee the hiring, onboarding, performance management, and all disciplinary action up to and including termination for their talent.
- Collaboratively work with account management and sales team to proactively pipeline candidates for top reoccurring job requisitions.
Secondary Job Duties
- Travel to Job Fairs, Industry Conferences, Client locations, Meet and Greets when required.
- Participate and contribute during company meetings, training sessions, and client meetings.
- Assist Team Lead with target recruiting for selected accounts.
- Provide knowledge to recruiting and sales staff to strengthen team environment and foster positive growth and relationships within the company.
- Mentor and train new recruiters.
- Maintain and achieve required individual goals. metrics and recruiting numbers during the year
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Previous experience and/or background in recruiting preferred
- Previous clinical or scientific experience and/or background preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US