Manager, Systems & Tools
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35914
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RTG BE Mgr, Systems & Tools
This position serves on the Randstad Technologies Group (RTG) Enablement Pillar leadership team, assists the Chief of Staff in managing operations and plans, and oversees the team responsible for business systems functionality, training, and administration, as well as business and workflow process management and optimization. This role serves as an advisor to the Executive, field, and operations leadership teams to help develop strategy and operationalize business processes and technology solutions. This leader has a deep understanding of business, operational, and technology needs, partners with field, operations, IT, and other back office business groups to enhance information systems and tools, and serves as an expert to support business process change. This leader will also develop and manage people, processes, and technologies to achieve operational improvements that impact current year to two year objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and maintain business relationship and intimacy with field leaders and producers through detailed knowledge of business systems, processes, and strategic objectives.
- Partner with field and operations teams to ensure system processes and workflows enable and support business strategies and operating models.
- Serve as operational partner to IT and ensure proper implementation and support of the IT portfolio and services.
- Actively participate in enterprise initiatives and projects as directed to ensure representation of RT in strategic and operational level discussions and decisions.
- Partner with other leaders to develop, standardize, and drive operating processes and mechanisms that drive KPI visibility, accountability, and action planning to continually improve business performance.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and recommend/implement solutions
- Oversee hiring, onboarding, training, coaching, development, and retention of team members.
- Set the vision and goals for the team and establish group standards, methodology and governance.
- Ensure project and tasks are completed on time and LOB and departmental goals are met.
- Oversee the team’s training and support of the following systems and tools: recruiting, sales, big data analytics, website, third party applications.
- Ensure currency and adequacy of system and process training for new hire and intermediate level training programs.
- Ensure service level agreements are in place and monitor service delivery to ensure agreed targets and standards are met.
- Act as subject matter expert and go-to resource for Chief of Staff and other executive leaders.
- Prepare presentations, reports, and executive summaries for executive leadership as necessary.
- Lead and manage the planning and execution of assigned programs and projects. This includes defining scope, generating project plan, managing cross functional team member time and efforts, and ensuring deliverables are on schedule, in scope, and within budget.
- Minimum 4 year/Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Related and documented progressive experience - or - an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Meaningful experience and expertise relevant to managing demand and prioritization and to front office and back office processes and technologies is required.
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Sound understanding and relevant experience managing projects is required.
- Minimum 8 Years of Experience in Staffing industry experience is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Core Competencies
- Inspirational leadership and people management.
- Customer focus.
- Change management.
- Relationship building and influencing through professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communications to all audience levels, including executives.
- Operational and project excellence, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and meet or exceed goals in high pace, pressure situations.
- Functional Competencies
- Comprehensive business understanding.
- Comprehensive understanding of systems and tools that support the business.
- Program and project management.
For certain positions, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Ask your Randstad representative for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Systems & Tools
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US