Recruiting Strategies & Support Specialist
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35865
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Contract Position
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiting Strategies and Support Specialist to join our Sourceright division. As a Recruiting Strategies & Support Specialist you will partner with our Client Delivery and Business Development teams to provide research, recruitment and sales support, comprehensive talent sourcing strategies, targeted lists of companies, candidates, local sourcing channel options, and recruitment marketing solutions that can impact our ability to drive increasingly more qualified candidates to our clients, more quickly and more cost effectively. In addition, you may provide tactical execution of document recruiting strategies, such as job board postings, social media campaign management, and other client or requisition specific activities. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives.
What you get to do:
- Conduct market research utilizing market data tools, recruiting tools and internet research techniques to identify target companies,
- Interpret competitive landscape and understand talent supply and demand for a variety of industries, job families, job titles and geographic locations.
- Utilize research to determine potential sourcing channels not yet utilized and that can be effective at identifying or expanding candidate pools for existing clients
- Conduct ongoing research of market insights/trends and remains current and relevant in functional expertise, demographics and innovative sourcing practices.
- Produce quality work deliverables that summarize obtained research in intuitive, presentable formats including appropriate business conclusions as required
- Use Social Media as a sourcing, branding and engagement tool.
- Testing and progressing created search queries for result quantity and accuracy ∙ Provide support to Client Delivery teams on how to utilize created search queries, and provide slight modifications when appropriate
- Sourcing efforts for multiple disciplines
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- 6+ months experience as a Randstad Sourceright Talent Sourcing Specialist OR 2- 5 years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates with heavy emphasis on research sourcing, sales, recruitment OR significant
- High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience with social media platforms and tools such as: RMI, Payscale, BurningGlass
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts.
- Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social tools
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Strategies & Support Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US