Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35861
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Recruiting Sourcer/Talent Hub Specialist – Contract with Cisco Systems
Our Strategic Talent Acquisition team is in the midst of developing a next generation Recruiting strategy that requires strong team members who can think outside the box and develop new ways to generate high caliber pipeline and market intelligence through technology and automation for our global hiring efforts. We are moving the sourcing paradigm by focusing on predictive pipelining instead of working just open requisitions.
Role & Responsibilities
As a Talent Hub Specialist of this team, you will be responsible for:
- Leverage tools, automation and development to identify, extract and generate best in class talent for Cisco.
- Utilize your analytical and critical thinking skills to decipher large data for reporting and strategic analysis.
- Business and/or technical acumen around Cisco and/or aligned with strategic areas
- Act as an I&D advocate throughout sourcing processes, influencing and understanding organizational initiatives
- Operational Excellence - Ensure consistent process and policy implementation
- Build strong partnership with your Recruiting peers, Business Leaders and Industry professional
Desired Skills and Experience
- Build and cultivate external networks / pipelines, based on alignments, that inform demand planning, candidate sourcing, collaborate (knowledge share) and candidate vetting
- Leverage social media and talent communities to attract key talent
- Strong understanding and/or desire to learn a full spectrum of technology stack
- Good with Excel, PowerPoint, Extraction methodologies, etc.
- Ability to think outside the box, be self-motivated, and innovative
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiting Sourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US