Strategic Account Director
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35757
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Strategic Account Director
The Strategic Account Director's primary responsibility is to grow a specific group of accounts in a profitable manner by finding staffing opportunities and ensuring delivery of contract and permanent labor for multiple Randstad Business Units. These job functions will be delivered to an existing base of large, national clients that utilize high volumes of contingent labor. Business lines represented by Strategic Accounts include administrative, light industrial, in-house services, some professional services and managed services. This position is focused primarily in the office and administrative space.
- Responsible for top-line revenue growth, GM Dollar growth, GM percentage improvement and P&L performance of identified Strategic Accounts across all Randstad business units and markets.
- Responsible for the development and execution of a Strategic Account Plan for the retention and expansion of each account. Includes utilizing and directing RNA resources to effectively and efficiently improve our market share.
- Monitors, with close personal contact, total service to the accounts, recommends improvement actions, and executes consistent follow-up on the account plan.
- Identifies and delivers on joint key performance metrics utilizing a balanced scorecard approach to ensure we are delivering value across functional, economical, and psychological criteria. Holds formal reviews with top-level executives and Randstad Management Team.
- Responsible for assuring that Randstad capabilities, plans, and programs are continually synthesized and clearly in front of the Strategic Account. Similarly, the intent of the Strategic Account is to be coordinated, communicated, and made available for execution to all RNA executives and personnel responsible for delivering our solutions.
- Constantly seeks opportunities for mutual margin improvement by directing process mapping and consulting with accounts.
- The role of the SAD extends beyond the sales, delivery and account management of external clients to the internal branch and onsite locations that comprise Randstad US. The SAD will use their problem-solving skills and the ability to work on behalf of others to generate revenue and gross margin dollar opportunities and ensure delivery of staffing resources for the company.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships with appropriate HR, Procurement/Sourcing, Operations, etc. contacts as well as relationships at multiple levels (primary POC to executive).
- Works in conjunction with Marketing and Communications to develop programs and solutions needed to achieve sales and profit objectives.
- Responsible for contract renewals/renegotiations in line with Randstad Key Business Priorities as a focal point.
- 4-year college degree preferred, advanced degree or comparable life experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years business experience
- 5 years of proven performance in sales and/or account management (National or Strategic preferred)
- Skilled in process improvement
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma experience a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Strategic Account Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US