Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35743
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: SANA Prof Staffing Mgr SCT
Randstad USA – National Recruiter (Remote)
Why work for Randstad USA? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work”—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing” list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Job Responsibilities Recruiter:
- Sourcing and screening of potential candidates for contract, contract-to-hire and permanent openings with our largest clients.
- Learn and understand all of Randstad USA’s service offerings.
- Analyze candidate information to determine matches between candidates and job openings. Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
- Interview prospective candidates and educate candidates on company process.
- Update and track candidates in accordance to Randstad’s standards.
- Responsible for processing and contacting qualified candidates who respond to Randstad via phone, email or web.
- Establish relationships with consultants/contractors nationwide, with a variety of clients in both direct manager and VMS settings.
- Track job orders and initiate recruitment for new roles paying close attention to high priority situations.
- Coordinate or conduct screening activities (e.g., drug screens, reference checks).
- Responsible for increasing number of qualified applicants in database.
- Be familiar with industry trends, including client, market and unemployment conditions.
- Be fully educated on account processes & policies to ensure 100% contract compliance.
- Strategize with team members; assist and backup absent colleagues.
- Attend training sessions, including those where active participation is expected
- Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
Required Skills of Recruiter:
- 6+ years of recruiting in a fast paced environment
- A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
- Past history of exceeding personal individual goals while working in a team environment.
- Able to work in a very fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Closing skills and the ability to build lasting relationships built on honest and integrity.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Bachelors degree is preferred
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Recruiter you will receive a competitive base salary and uncapped commission potential.
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan.
- At Randstad , we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. If, because of a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US