Talent Sourcer/ R&D Pharma
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35704
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
The Pharmaceutical Talent Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment excellence for Randstad Sourceright (RSR) client recruitment initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner. We are looking for a creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
What you get to do:
- Sourcing efforts for pharmaceutical research & development disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client & Recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a Sourcing capacity in pharma, medical device or healthcare (preferably scientific focused)
- Clinical Oncology experience highly preferred
- Experience working in a full-cycle talent acquisition environment
- Experience reviewing and assessing market and talent analytics
- Experience consulting with Talent Acquisition partners and key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in sourcing strategy development and execution
- Experience in working with multiple sourcing channels to attract talent
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts. Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social listening tools.
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from entry-level to executives.
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcer/ R&D Pharma
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US