Recruiter - Internal Talent Acquisition
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35695
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Randstad’s Internal Talent Acquisition (ITA) team is hiring for a contract recruiter/sourcer that would identify top talent to join Randstad Sourceright (RPO & MSP) and be a part of the world’s #1 HR services provider. We are investing in successful staffing professionals or recruiters to conduct full life-cycle recruiting for our internal field openings across all lines of business. Our employees are what make Randstad successful, and our ITA team finds the talent that contributes directly to the success.
What you get to do:
- Hire the best quality candidates to work internally for the largest staffing agency in the world!
- Establish strong relationships with leadership, hiring managers, HRBPs, and operations team
- Receive open requisitions by leadership based on headcount field steering
- Partner with field hiring leaders to determine the skills and qualifications needed for the position
- Conduct full life-cycle recruiting
- Source, screen, and identify the best candidates for the role in a timely manner
- Maintain a strong focus on positive candidate experience
- Document all recruiting activities in our ATS (Gr8) to meet OFCCP compliance requirements
- Achieve metrics/KPIs to meet our service level agreement and commitments to hiring managers
- Meet with leadership weekly to report on activities and remove potential roadblocks
- Continuously provide ideas, solutions, and best practices to enhance candidate attraction
- Take an active role in project teams, initiatives, and tech adoption
- Create pipelines through continuous sourcing and recruiting
- Additional duties as assigned
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years consultative recruiting experience in RPO, corporate or agency staffing
- Proven track record of success; advancement in career a plus!
- Ability to influence and build strong relationships
- Expert utilizing LinkedIn recruiter and other various job boards required
- Strong desire to bring delight to candidates and field leaders
- Ability to manage changing priorities and be flexible
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of recruitment practices, techniques, and trends
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter - Internal Talent Acquisition
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US