RPO Operations Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35611
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RPO Operations Manager
The Operations Manager will work to improve efficiency and productivity by identifying, configuring and developing operational solutions. This valued team member will work closely with both internal team members and external client partners and will own the development and execution of multiple simultaneous projects from inception through completion. Projects may include, for example, establishing best practices and oversight into on-boarding internal team members, business unit level reporting, creation and adjustment to automatic reports, training, documentation of all process updates, the creation of tools and materials to aid service delivery teams, data audits and analysis, and more.
This is a service oriented, solutions focused and collaborative role. At the present time, this is an individual contributor role without direct reports
Basic qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years related experience
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred qualifications include:
- Prior project management experience
- An understanding of SLAs and KPIs
- Prior experience within a large-scale Talent Acquisition environment, RPO or BPO a plus
- Strong drive and commitment for delivering outstanding results
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects or tasks, meet deadlines, maintain quality standards
- Plan, execute, and follow-through on project efforts
- Analytical ability; ability to synthesize information and ideas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to relate to different levels within the organization from line employees to senior management – internal as well as external
- Ability to react quickly and professionally in high stress situations
- Superior judgment and decision making
- Service orientation, ability to persuade and engage others
- Excellent working knowledge of MS - Excel and Power Point with knowledge of macros, pivot tables. Exposure/experience with Visio or similar program would be a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RPO Operations Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US