VP, Business Development
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35579
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: VP, Business Development
This position will drive consultative sales solutions to Randstad Clients across the US as well as prospect for new business. Lead the business in defining the overarching talent roadmap, goals and objectives for named and targeted customers. Position Clients and Randstad operating companies for long-term talent optimization and leadership.
The VP, Business Development will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of experience in Business to Business sales, consultative sales and/or solutions in large/complex Strategic Accounts.
- Previous experience in selling multiple business lines in multiple geographic markets
- Preferred experience in selling Workforce Transition and Outplacement services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work across Randstad Opcos
- Demonstrated ability to make critical business decisions
- Experience solving difficult business issues with creative solutions
- Charismatic leader able to effectively motivate and influence constituents and colleagues
- Ability to develop company-wide strategies and goals
- Able to interact with high-level decision makers
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong people skills, high emotional intelligence, and the ability to build and sustain productive Teams
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of company personnel
- Ability to understand and analyze financial statements
- Highly developed presentations skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Business Development
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US