Talent Sourcing Specialist - Insurance
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35576
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring a Recruiter - Talent Sourcing Specialist to join our Sourceright division. The Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment client initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process-driven, and relationship builders. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner. We are looking for creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
What you get to do:
- Sourcing efforts for multiple disciplines
- Consultative approach to candidate engagement and retention
- Candidate, client, & recruiter relationship building
- Participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
What you need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a talent acquisition (Insurance Recruiting/Sourcing)
- 3 years of experience in a Sourcing capacity
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong grasp of candidate source and channel analytics
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts.
- Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social tools
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcing Specialist - Insurance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US