Location: Gainesville, Georgia US
Job Number: 35572
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Why work for Randstad? We have been consistently recognized as one of the “Best Places to Work"—and with good reason. We’re a company of experts with a clear dedication to those we serve. We rank on the most recent Inavero “Best of Staffing" list for earning high marks on client and candidate satisfaction. And in an ever-evolving industry, we’re constantly refreshing our expertise in the field to deliver the full-service capabilities necessary for professionals to succeed and stay ahead. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need—and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented professionals with organizations where they can produce results. That’s why our expertise has impact.
Visit us: https://www.randstadusa.com/about/
Randstad USA is growing and investing! We’re expanding our organization and need a results driven, team-focused Staffing Manager in our Gainesville, GA office who wants to be part of an organization that values employee engagement and results. As the world’s largest staffing firm, we create exceptional opportunity for professional development, career growth, autonomy, strong income and community impact.
- Sell Randstad's staffing services through effective phone calls, email communication and face-to-face visits.
- Build, manage, qualify, and maintain a database of local businesses and Client prospects.
- Consistently recruit, interview, coach and pipeline top-tier Talent based on the needs of your existing Clients, prospect accounts and the local landscape.
- Market the Talent's skill, knowledge and unique abilities to the right Client, ensuring the best match possible.
- At every opportunity, exceed Client and Talent expectations of service!
- 1+ years of professional work experience in a goal driven environment
- Experience selling a service and not just a tangible product
- A college degree is strongly preferred
- Experience interacting with customers via professional phone and email communication
- Experience using both analytics and relationships to drive results
- Ambitious, self-starter
- Team-oriented with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deadline driven with a true sense of urgency
- Flexible and adaptable
- Naturally curious
- Type of personality that can easily strike up a conversation with anyone and feel comfortable
- Extremely organized and self-disciplined
- Has the ability to strategize and "think outside of the box"
- Can take initiative, be proactive
- Can handle rejection in stride
- Has a history of strong team oriented work approach, not only solo success
Compensation and Benefits:
- As a Staffing Manager you will receive a competitive base salary and commission+ bonus potential
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and Stock Options, 401K plan, and a lot more.
- At Randstad USA, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad USA provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Recruiting/Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
Randstad is an EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, Sex, Disability, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding. Randstad is a $22.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 29,300 corporate employees and around 4,500 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Founded in 1960 and headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands, Randstad Holding nv is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Gainesville, Georgia US