Sr. Manager, Business Services
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 35563
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Sr. Manager, Business Services
Sr. Manager, Policies and Quality is responsible for leading, creating and maintaining policies required by Randstad’s talent onboarding process. Responsibilities include collaborating with internal stakeholders on creation and/or policy updates, communication to LOB operations as well as ensuring adherence to onboarding policies through metrics. The position reports to Randstad’s Director of Talent Onboarding Services and will interact with all levels of the field and corporate organization, and will escalate concerns to ensure compliance with laws, regulations, contractual obligations, and internal policies and procedures. This position must utilize an OWOW mindset for ongoing improvement and fit for future.
- Ownership of internal onboarding policies, including but not limited to: background check, drug screen, health screen, SMHT, TPVIC, reference check, I9/E-Verify, onboarding documentation, etc. This includes understanding impact of change to operations, and communicating to applicable groups as needed.(%)
- Oversee compliance programs (Pre-Start Compliance, SMHT and TPVIC) and report on compliance percentage, trends of non-compliance from the field, and recommendations for improvement. (%)
- Lead onboarding team responsible for performing policies and quality tasks.
- Engage, inform and escalate to field, leadership and internal stakeholders using metrics; communicate compliance issues, solutions and action needed appropriately. (20%)
- Partner with TOS Leadership to decrease turnaround time of placement start, improve internal and external experience, uphold compliance standards and decrease attrition during pre-onboarding. (15%)
Education & Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR, compliance or other related experience
- Highly proficient in use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Randstad operations and systems is an asset
- Excel, Query and Reporting
- Comfortable in self-directed, fast-paced environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, with the ability to think strategically
- Strong project management skills required
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Manager, Business Services
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US