Candidate Experience Coordinator
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
Job Number: 35548
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Candidate Experience Coordinator - Contract with Cisco Systems (Raleigh, NC)
What You'll Do
The Candidate Experience Coordinator plays a pivotal role in recruiting top talent to Cisco. Coordinators are where the world-class candidate experience begins. In this role you would take ownership of the initial steps of the interview and hiring process, to include coordinating and scheduling in-person or virtual candidate interviews – managing a large volume of communication (email, voicemail and telephone calls) to make that happen. You would arrange candidate travel and process travel expense reimbursements. You’d also partner with recruiters to quickly and accurately get offers approved, created, delivered, and returned. As a Candidate Experience Coordinator you would initiate and track completion of background checks, rehire screening, and/or immigration processing, then you’d assist new hires in getting all required employment documentation returned. Finally, to make each candidate’s first day a success, you would liaise with hiring managers to ensure equipment and work space are ready in time. At the heart of a successful candidate experience is an effective partnership between you as the coordinator and the recruiter you work with.
Who You'll Work With
Hire & Engage (H&E) is the gateway for all who begin a career at Cisco. We engineer each candidate’s earliest experiences with Cisco by facilitating job interviews, new hire coordination, offers, and onboarding to ensure an exceptional experience and legal compliance in hiring.
Our mission is to enable Cisco to acquire world-class talent by delivering an EXCEPTIONAL hiring experience
Who You Are
You care about the experience of each candidate. To ensure each candidate receives the red carpet treatment YOU:
- Have a natural, customer-oriented mentality ⏤ this means an articulate and helpful communication style, detail orientation, and being highly responsive to stakeholders
- Are exceptionally organized, personable, and seamlessly manage multiple work priorities in a fast-paced environment to meet tight deadlines … and you make it look easy.
- Are passionate about people, which you continually demonstrate by identifying new ways to improve your candidates’ experience.
- Have outstanding interpersonal & relationship management skills; you are a "people person" and shine in a team setting
- Thrive on change; demonstrating the flexibility to re-prioritize and adapt quickly when needed.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality by keeping sensitive information secure.
- Ambitiously take on new assignments to support your team.
Community / Marketing Title: Candidate Experience Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US