Business Development Specialist
Location: St Charles, Missouri US
Job Number: 35543
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Bus Development Specialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for an entry-level sales role to identify new business opportunities in the local market. Our Business Development Specialists are responsible for day-to-day cold calling, lead generation, appointment setting, and reference checking. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.
What you get to do:
- Execute the activities that will gain results through cold calling and scheduling client meetings
- Conduct research to understand client’s industry and current objectives
- Make decisions on which solution is best suited to meet the client’s objectives
- Connect with current and potential clients via phone to grow prospects and sales
- Generate leads and schedule meetings
- Create scripts based on the best business approach for the client
- Generate market interest and actively solicit sales opportunities
- Consistently identify leads, obtain referrals, and schedule appointments
- Work independently with little direction and manage workload effectively
- Partner with marketing to follow up on conference lists, campaigns, and leads
- Engage in other sales-related duties as needed
- Document all sales notes and activity in CRM in a timely and professional manner
What you need to bring:
- Passionate about developing and building relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to cold-call and overcome objections
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to perform work with minimal supervision
- Base salary + commission
- Home office equipment
- Hybrid working model
- Excellent benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D)
- 401k retirement w/ generous match!
- Career development and advancement opportunities for top performers!
- Generous PTO policy earned from day one!
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org directly to apply or learn more!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: St Charles, Missouri US