Director, Global Client Delivery
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35423
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR NAM Dir, Client Delivery
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The Director, Global Client Delivery is a regional leader within a global account. The role is responsible for developing and leading an effective global client total talent solution within a region based on the client’s specific needs. The position provides strategic direction and senior operational leadership of a global account regionally. The role is also responsible for driving additional revenue opportunities, while leading and motivating a regional team to ensure clients receive added value and strategic level expertise. The role also plays a critical role in providing direction to client delivery managers which may consist of onsite or virtual work groups.
Strategic Account Leadership
- Ensures compliance, risk, and data protection - accountable to identify and report risks and handle data in accordance with the highest standards of data protection
- Develop and refine regional client account strategies, identify areas for improvement and implement solutions needed to improve customer experience.
- Gather market intelligence and develop thought leadership to inform client strategies and program outcomes; align with client business objectives
- Be a spokesperson for innovative recruitment strategies and process optimization regarding the team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Work to ensure a cohesive and highly motivated regional team environment with responsibility to foster effective knowledge share and skill transfer across global client teams.
- Conduct QBRs: organize SLA management, service and performance reviews with client.
- Provide insightful commentary to accompany management information reporting for clients.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships to assess, recommend and extend our services within the client to promote new business opportunities as appropriate (e.g. cost savings, process improvement)
- Engage proactively with the client to understand needs and drivers to ensure appropriate resourcing strategies are aligned and put in place and forecasting is achieved.
Client Delivery Execution
- Escalation management of regional client issues, ensure timely resolution, direct corrective action as needed.
- Liaise with contractual and legal issues where client involvement is required.
- Establish account performance expectations to ensure KPI’s and SLA’s are exceeded.
- Responsible for ensuring that regional client delivery teams meet customer, external consultant and supplier satisfaction targets.
- Establish metrics and expected performance levels of all team members and provide feedback and coaching where appropriate. Set goals to help prioritize resources.
- Key contact for all senior client stakeholders across account
Financial Performance Accountability
- Ensure the delivery of the overall solution meets budget and time goals.
- Responsible for monitoring the P&L. Active participation in forecasting and budgeting process.
- Manage expenses responsibly within agreed parameters.
- Audit and verify accuracy of all invoices and billing accruals, as needed.
- Familiar with contract schedules & contractual terms and have the ability to execute against them.
- Responsible for appropriate staffing decisions for client delivery teams after consultation with regional leaders
- Ensure team goals are aligned to meet SLAs and budget
- Coaching and developing the team to develop their potential, to support individuals and drive performance and behavior using the competency framework and KPI’s to aid and drive performance and retention
- Ensuring all people management processes are carried out in line with company policy
- Develop training where necessary on the appropriate skills and techniques needed to achieve results.
- Provide appropriate induction, development, reward and succession planning opportunities to engage team members.
- Demonstrate inspirational leadership and lead by example.
Builds a high performance team by ensuring that the team is focused, motivated and inspired to achieve team objectives. Specifically, sets team direction; for example: by communicating and sustaining a clear sense of purpose for the team.
Has an understanding of the business context in which they are operating that informs planning and decision making. Specifically, understands and acts on market trends; for example: is aware of emerging competitors or context risks and takes action.
Thinks through issues by seeing the pattern or big picture, brings facts and ideas together, and develops innovative or creative insights. Specifically, cuts through complexity; for example: by explaining complex situations or data in a way that is easy for others to understand.
Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers. Specifically, improves service; for example: by asking for customers feedback and takes action for improvement.
Drive for Results
Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet short- and long-term goals. Specifically, calculates return on investment; for example: by analyzing costs and benefits to inform decisions.
Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others on managing vendors so that they deliver the best possible results given the available resources.
Uses comprehensive knowledge and skills to act independently while guiding and training others to take action and to increase quality.
Acts independently to apply comprehensive understanding of the business environment and objectives, developing solutions while providing guidance and training to others.
- Bachelor’s degree or university equivalent, required
- Master’s degree or additional education, preferred
- A minimum of seven years’ of related business experience with a minimum of two years of professional staffing or human resources solutions, highly preferred
- A minimum of at least two years as a Delivery Manager of a sizeable project in both contract and permanent recruitment
- A minimum of two years’ experience of managing and motivating teams
- Experience of working in an on-site environment is preferred
- Experience in a role with global exposure is required
- Experience of having used in house client systems (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft) and vendor management / application tracking systems
- Proven ability to liaise with all levels of management.
- Proven ability to develop and deliver business plans and recruitment strategies.
- Experience in researching complex issues and developing recommended actions.
- Experience in change / transformational leadership skills is preferred
- Proven experience of developing relationships working at a strategic and operational level.
- Previous experience of negotiating and managing budgets
- Ability to identify needs of customers, and to deliver, negotiate, decline and adjust expectations accordingly
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Must work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the client organization
- Excellent communications, influencing and negotiating skills with C-suite leaders
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in RPO and MSP programs globally
- Must demonstrate transformational change management skills
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Director, Global Client Delivery
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US