Business Development Executive Manager
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35347
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Bus Dev Executive Manager
Randstad Engineering, the engineering division of the worlds largest HR Solutions firm, is hiring an ENG Business Development Executive/Manager to drive new business development within customers that focus on the development of electronics products. This person will ensure we are delivering engineering talent and professional services (including contract, direct hire, and project-based solutions) to power our client’s business when and how they need it.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses deep bench of existing industry relationships to regularly identify/source new prospects, clients, and opportunities for Randstad Engineering
- Leverage proven ability as a sales leader to create relationships with customers including Engineering executives by building and maintaining strong partnerships within assigned portfolio while leveraging the technical depth within our engineering solutions delivery organization
- Seek to understand client’s unique challenges and work as a trusted advisor in collaboration with our engineering solutions delivery teams to provide innovative, creative, and effective solutions to simplify and accelerate their business objectives
- Drive revenue growth through a collaborative sales approach with team members across Randstad globally and in the US
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business
- 7-10 Business experience in sales or engineering within an electronics product industry
- Proven consultative sales experience where charged in matching client challenges with value-added solutions
- Experience with business development within the aerospace, automotive, medical device or other electronics product development industries
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ability to build relationships quickly (both internal and external) and effectively qualify new business opportunities
- A high level of professionalism and flexibility, adapting in a changing, fast-paced virtual/office environment working with internal and external clients/coworkers and executives
- Drive to create brand new business opportunities
- Ability to leverage internal case studies and marketing collateral to advance client conversations and relationships
- Outstanding communication and consultative skills: ability to articulate with confidence technical solutions in collaboration with our engineering solutions delivery teams
- Critical thinking, innovative, detailed orientated, self- motivated with ideas and recommendations for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Comfortable in client meetings presenting to both large and small groups
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Business Development Executive Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US