Talent Acquisition Consultant (Finance)
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 35207
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with their client. If there is a gap in the ability to fulfill a requisition, the person in this role needs to adjust their course of action to ensure fulfillment is met, taking full accountability and ownership of results.
You will be responsible for building strong relationships with hiring managers and ensuring overall sourcing strategies and plans are developed and executed in a timely fashion. Therefore, understanding of sourcing methodologies and how to execute them to effectively develop a candidate pipeline is essential. The ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment, where you will manage and participate in the daily activities of the recruiting team to facilitate the recruiting cycle is vital.
This role allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues, including Randstad Sourceright’s Talent Sourcing Specialists, Talent Assessment Specialists, Recruiting Coordinators and Centers of Expertise, to develop and execute talent strategies that produce quality hires for our clients.
- Minimum five (5) years in a candidate generation role, producing candidate pipelines and having a proven track record of hiring success
- Minimum three (3) years of account management, requisition management and/or a consultative recruiting role as the direct, primary hiring manager point of contact
- Experience recruiting Accounting and Finance professionals in manufacturing setting - Plant Controllers, Financial Analysts, Business Analysts, Staff Accountants, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience required
- Demonstrated track record of understanding clients’ functional/technical hiring needs and translating those into effective candidate generation strategies (passive and active)
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates to evaluate their eligibility for candidacy and consultatively present to hiring teams
- Proven ability to understand candidate motivations and effectively sell the opportunity to the candidate to ensure offer acceptance if made.
- Experience in a high pressure, urgent recruiting environment supporting external clients (e.g. RPO, Search Firm, or Agency)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organization skills and attention to details
- Proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships across boundaries, interacting and consulting with all levels of the organization
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant (Finance)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US