Location: Berlin, Connecticut US
Job Number: 35043
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCS Account Manager
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring an experienced Account Manager to support our Randstad Corporate Services (RCS) division. RCS offers our clients a highly customizable, partnership-driven solution providing a single point of access to a variety of workforce solutions through an on-site model powered by robust technology.
Our Account Managers are dedicated to an established client and based in our client's corporate headquarters. An Account Manager will build relationships, develop accounts, recruit, and drive results. This role acts as the main point-of-contact for our client and temporary workforce.
What you get to do:
- Manage the full life cycle recruiting process
- Creatively source candidates online via job boards, social media, and referrals
- Maintain and develop ongoing relationships with talent workforce
- Ensure exceptional customer service including employee relations, performance, payroll
- Educating candidates on our client's corporate policies and procedures
- Build relationships with hiring managers
- Listen to better understand staffing needs and desired job requirements
- Ensure candidate's cultural fit within our client's organization
- Resolve any customer service issues quickly
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction and our strategic partnership
What you need to bring:
- 2+ years of recruitment experience
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous on-site staffing/MSP/VMS/RPO experience helpful but not required
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels
- Must have a high sense of urgency with the ability to multi-task
- Flexible "can-do" attitude
- Strong motivation for personal success
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, Connecticut US