Technologies Client Partner
Location: Houston, Texas US
Job Number: 34831
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Client Partner
Randstad Technologies is seeking a rock star Client Partner with a proven history of results. The Client Partner (CP) leads Randstad Technologies’ strategic client engagements, and is responsible for developing deeper business relationships with our clients’ executives and staff. He/she/they is responsible for overall client satisfaction, revenue retention and revenue growth of strategic accounts. The CP will identify, direct and participate in business development initiatives. The CP will provide sound leadership, will mentor and develop account team members, and will foster an environment for collaboration, teamwork and results.
The Client Partner will work in a high-paced environment in which he/she/they is responsible for an assigned territory and/or specific strategic accounts; this makes the ability to multitask and solve problems quickly. Attention to detail and the proven ability to meet deadlines are also needed. This CP will generally work during normal business hours; remote, office or hybrid work options are possible. Some travel is required (during normal business conditions).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as part of the Randstad Technologies’ Client Success team, responsible for delivering on revenue, retention and client satisfaction targets for strategic accounts.
- Acts as a true strategic partner and advisor to our clients – understanding their business objectives and regularly providing new ideas to improve their businesses.
- Manages overall client relationships -- setting and delivering upon client expectations.
- Cultivates and expands relationships with senior client stakeholders.
- Guides Strategic Account teams to ensure client growth and account profitability.
- Partners with Delivery Directors, Program Managers and other Delivery leaders to ensure delivery satisfaction.
- Supports in the successful development and implementation of Strategic Account Plans.
- Actively participates as executive sponsor with clients; facilitates Quarterly Business Reviews and spearheads consistent review of project delivery, research, analysis, best practices, etc.
- Effectively communicates the overall strategic value that Randstad brings to the client relationship.
- Leads and participates in high-level client presentations and strategic discussions; leads and participates in negotiations with clients including but not limited to contracts, bid pricing, billing, and conflict situations.
- Marshals internal resources to support client needs.
- Interprets and anticipates industry trends, identifying and driving industry-specific services, products and solutions to meet them.
- Serves as the escalation point for account teams and clients.
- Oversees and ensures quality and messaging on proposal development and capabilities presentations.
- Oversees and works with account teams to define and develop measurement models for project success with clients
- Plays a leadership role in ensuring strategy and recommendations are integrated across service lines.
- Work with company leadership and practice leads to assess workload, set priorities and ensure that client needs are met.
- Lead and manage team strengths/weaknesses, needs, and resources fostering positive interpersonal relationships along the way.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, a BA or BS from an accredited school
- Master's Degree in relevant field preferred
- 10+ years of relevant industry and/or consulting experience in selling and delivering on technology products, services and solutions;
- Experience managing accounts in excess of $2M
- Have served in both delivery and business development functions for a technology consultancy
- Demonstrate strong business acumen
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities
- Demonstrate natural leadership, motivational and organizational skills
- Demonstrate sound judgment and interpersonal skills
- Have rapid comprehension and retention of information
- Be proficient in salesforce.com
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrates the ability to develop existing business and executive level client relationships, cultivate new relationships, and align with both IT and Business Groups to uncover opportunities and develop solutions.
- Demonstrates a detailed understanding of business finance. Full understanding of how an investment adds value to the business, how to produce a business case that delivers a compelling financial argument to purchase a solution/service offering, and understanding the principles and application of an ROI model.
- Capable of identifying, qualifying & closing opportunities with minimal support. Demonstrates expertise in this competency and could support/coach others.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge/understanding of Randstad Technologies’ capabilities. Able to effectively and consistently vocalize/present value/benefits Randstad solutions.
- Establishes executive-level contact within Account/Opportunities and demonstrates a detailed understanding of both the customers’ sector and business drivers/challenges.
- Understands effective negotiation techniques and seeks to apply them in most situations. Is focused on achieving mutually beneficial, "win-win" results and is alert to customer buying signals and identifies and acts on closing opportunities.
- Creates and maintains detailed and accurate Account/Opportunities plans and reviews/updates and communicates these on a regular basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Technologies Client Partner
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Houston, Texas US