Location: Sandy Springs, Georgia US
Job Number: 34820
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT Bus Development Specialist
Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Business Development Specialist to join our winning team. Our Business Development Specialist are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, territory planning, selling our services, developing accounts, and driving results. We take the time to build relationships with clients and candidates so we can truly understand what they need and how we can help them succeed. Our people drive our business, connecting talented IT professionals with organizations where they can produce results.The ideal candidate is a motivated, organized, and creative individual who welcomes the challenges of acquiring and developing new business through sales efforts.
This position has been implemented to groom sales minded professionals to become Account Managers with our IT Team, and set them up for success with Randstad Technologies.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAMF3mFdbjE
- Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers
- Proactively identify new opportunities and deliver innovative solutions to customers
- Develop market strategies by researching lists of high potential prospects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business
- Personal ambition and goal oriented to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of sales experience
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base salary + bonus - Will move to base salary + commission once moved into a Account Manager position
- You will also be eligible to enroll into our Health, Dental and Vision Insurance as well as Life and AD&D coverage and 401K plan.
- At Randstad Technologies, we recognize the need for individual and corporate responsibility. We are committed to improving the quality of life and enhancing the vitality of the communities in which we operate. Randstad Technologies provides support through various Community Outreach Programs, including a Corporate Giving Program, an Office Matching Program, and an employee Volunteer Day, where employees are encouraged to volunteer at a non-profit organization of their choice.
In addition, we hope to reward you with some great programs like:
- Randstad Technologies Stars, Sales Contests, and High Spread Contests
- President's Club
- Anniversary Program
- Leaders in Training Program
About Randstad Technologies:
For almost 3 decades, Randstad Technologies has been connecting companies around the world to customized technology solutions that meet and surpass objectives. We combine our deep industry expertise with our broad range of full-service capabilities - recruitment, consulting, projects, outsourcing - to deliver the right fit to our clients and candidates. From recruitment to technology solutions aimed at protecting and maximizing the value of technology investments, we power our clients' success - and drive our candidates' growth.
We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf. If, because of a disability, you require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sandy Springs, Georgia US