Change Management Project Director
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 34730
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Change Management Project Dir
The Change Management Project Director will act as the operations liaison responsible for the day to day RUS technology programs and other initiatives to ensure change management goals and objectives are accomplished within the prescribed time frames. This person will act as the bridge between business users, other RBE departments and development teams to drive change that leverage tools and processes to improve the Randstad customer and external talent and field user experience. This person will be responsible for leading and creating the identified change deliverables to drive adoption and sustainable change using change management methodology. The Change Management Project Director will be the change management expert and will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the strategy, development and execution of the integrated change management approach by partnering with RUS LOBs, departmental/functional management and Information Technology team. Lead and support the program changes through role modeling, use of methodologies, training and interventions.
- Ensure the alignment of program objectives to the corporate strategic plan and engage with senior leaders to deliver change plans.
- Create, maintain and drive the transformation/program change management plan by measuring the adoption of transformation/new ways of working
- Coordinate with work streams to drive the change management deliverables for prioritized capabilities. Review proposals and/or plans, assist with prioritization, and determine time frame, and procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Manage scheduled front office releases, projects and business initiatives that drive process change.
- Manage large and small projects and scheduled system releases and promote compliance and manage expectations with internal stakeholders
- Prioritize, review and coordinate information technology development requests from business operations and lead requirements design of those requests.
- Drive the change materials and manage delivery to the field and external customers for system and process changes, leading the effort to identify support aids needed through various mediums and communication plans, as well as support for adoption and results after go live.
- Support of changes rolled to field, including complex troubleshooting and making recommendations for resolutions to business gaps and process changes needed to support operational goals and objectives.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Preferably in Business or equivalent experience.
- 10 years of Business Experience
- 8+ years of Change management experience or managing teams through major changes or transformation programs by applying change management methodologies and tools
- 5+ years of consulting experience helping companies through the change management process
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Solid understanding of current technologies
- 2+ years of experience implementing a change management methodology
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to drive and manage change at an enterprise level.
- Advanced presentation, facilitation skills, excellent communication skills across all audiences
- Ability to self-motivate, set goals and meet deadlines.
- Ability to identify deficiencies and take corrective action.
- Comprehensive business understanding of Randstad or other staffing/related industry.
- Strong business and technical liaison skills.
- Professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communication/collaboration skills with l organizational levels.
- Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and exceed goals in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient personal computer skills with Google Suite
- Desire to contribute to a cooperative environment that fosters knowledge sharing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Change Management Project Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US