Location: United States, US
Job Number: 34685
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
As a Recruiter you are responsible for full cycle recruitment and fulfillment of your assigned requisitions. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative, process driven, and a relationship builder. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner.
- Full cycle recruitment for a variety of positions
- Consultative approach to hiring managers and candidates
- Relationship building
- Conducts and/or participates in Intake calls/requisition reviews
- Ability to understand a variety of job descriptions as well as strong industry knowledge
- Creation and marketing of compelling job postings
- Candidate assessment and selection techniques
- Collaborate on sourcing framework
- Executes various sourcing strategies
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Opportunities within many recruiting disciplines: Manufacturing, Light Industrial, Call Center, IT/SW, Engineering, Insurance, Property Management, Corporate Functional roles
Preferred qualifications include:
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Track record of proven results
- Expert process/system knowledge
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US