National Implementation Director
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 34624
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT National Sales Director
The National Implementation Director is a dedicated resource to provide strategic operational enterprise-wide support to new accounts sold by the National RTG Sales Team. The National Implementation Director engages key client, leadership, field, and corporate resources to successfully implement and launch new accounts, fosters quick and sustainable growth, and ensures successful delivery of contractual obligations and client commitments.
The National Implementation Director will exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance that are directly related to the management and operation of the business, including:
Leading & Execution
- Partners and builds relationships with the field organization, RTG Enablement and clients, including MSP and VMS contacts to manage expectations for a successful implementation.
- Supports and assists in the facilitation of kick-off calls with Implementation, Field and appropriate internal and external resources.
- Partners with corporate resources, the field organization, and the client to ensure account development and growth, order fulfillment, problem resolution, service delivery, and contract compliance.
- Provides guidance, training, and direction, and holds people accountable.
- Conducts Business Reviews and implements improvements based on client feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Facilitates smooth account transition to Enterprise and Retail Account teams once the account is in a steady, stable state.
- Facilitates smooth account transition to the field organization or exit from account if account growth is not achieved.
- Drives continued development and improvement of processes and tools.
- Participates in meetings ensuring all stakeholders are informed and aware of respective deliverables, deadlines, and requirements.
- Conducts rollout calls and reviews account details with field teams.
- Assists in creating and updating Fact Sheets and having them posted for the Field with Enablement.
- Ensures an understanding of contract terms and deliverables through account Fact Sheets and provides ongoing coaching and solutions to the field organization.
- Keeps leadership informed of the performance and status of implementation accounts. Escalates issues and concerns, as appropriate.
New Account Discovery & Implementation
- Supports the sales strategy as an Implementation Subject Matter Expert.
- Participates in the solution selling process and offers best solutions and best practices, and recommended service delivery model/solution, including partnering with Cross OpCo leadership, Delivery Optimization, and other Implementation teams (i.e. RT, RE, RLS, Celerity).
- Develops and drives the best implementation strategy for each new account sold by the National RTG Sales Team.
- Develops and executes implementation and transition plans to ensure a seamless, timely implementation.
- Develops and drives the assignment/talent transition strategy, communication plan, and timeline in accordance with ASA guidelines.
- Customizes solutions based on client requirements.
- Ensures completion of account set up in internal systems.
- Manages, monitors, tracks, and is accountable for progress, deliverables, and quality assurance.
- Develops and manages key customer business metrics and SLA’s.
- Provides operational support to the field, including training, issue resolution with AR, compliance.
- Uses performance metrics and reporting as a means to gauge, correct, and drive results.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Master’s degree a plus
- 5-10 years minimum business experience, staffing industry experience highly preferred
- Previous experience with implementation and/or account management highly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, process documentation, and workflow skills
- Working knowledge of contracts and SOW’s
- Ability to prioritize and manage large complex accounts, multiple projects and tasks, and meet deadlines while maintaining quality
- Ability to synthesize and analyze information and ideas
- Strong drive and commitment to delivering outstanding results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, including Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Working knowledge of and ability to learn various Vendor Management Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: National Implementation Director
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US