Location: United States, US
Job Number: 34595
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
As a Pharma Recruiter/ Oncology you will be a strategic and consultative partner to our client’s Key Stakeholders and Hiring Managers with the responsibility of developing a talent strategy that best suits the client needs and market conditions. The position is ultimately responsible for the fulfillment of requisitions with our client.
What you get to do:
- Single point of contact for client hiring managers on all assigned requisitions
- Promote positive relationships and strong partnerships with clients and candidates including multiple internal divisions
- Acts as an advisor to client hiring managers and experience in relationship building across all Grade levels including C-Suite, Executive Directors and VP level
- Execute sourcing methodologies to effectively develop a candidate pipeline
- Proactively gather market intelligence & execute employment branding strategy
- Present a slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Sell candidates on employment opportunities, extend and finalize offers
What you need to bring:
- 4+ years supporting a Pharma/Biotech organization end to end full cycle recruiting
- Minimum three (3) years in a candidate generation role, producing candidate pipelines
- College degree preferred
- Coursework or certification: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Experience in various niche therapeutic areas to include: Oncology, Virology and Immunology and Biologics
- Demonstrated track record of effective candidate generation strategies
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively screen candidates including video conferencing and scheduling
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System & CRM proficiency
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Advisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US