Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 34526
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT BE Operations Specialist I
The Branch Administrator onboards all new talent (W2 and Third Party Vendors) and ensures that all required internal paperwork, client specific paperwork, and pre-employment screenings are complete and compliant prior to the start of talent’s assignment. The BA will ensure compliance with all HR policies, E-Verify and employee file retention. The BA is responsible for confirming that all talents’ timecards are submitted, approved and received by central payroll for processing each week. The BA will be asked to review new client agreements to determine customer setup needs and make changes to existing customer’s setup when necessary.
- Adapts quickly to frequently changing processes, guidelines and requirements
- Must be a “Quick study" when learning new systems, skills and concepts
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
- Ability to think and respond quickly and effectively under pressure
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions
- Experience describing and documenting specific requirements
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating process improvements
- Manage the onboarding process from to start to finish for new talent. (Onboard, Hire, E-Verify)
- Communicate effectively with recruiters and account managers to ensure new hire paperwork and screenings are completed and talent are cleared and ready to hire prior to their start date.
- Ensure compliance with E-Verify for each W2 contractor hired.
- Create orders and assignments for all talent
- Gather paperwork for new vendors and submit to corporate compliance for setup
- Serve as talent’s dedicated contact for all payroll or timekeeping questions and issues.
- Confirm that Corp Payroll receives and enters approved time for all talent that worked the previous week, by Tuesday close of business each week.
- Update producers on status of time collection repeatedly, and make them aware when their talent is missing time or if their talent’s time missing the Tuesday COB cutoff.
- If talent’s time is received after Tuesday COB cutoff, ensure that the talent still get their approved time entered and approved so that they receive a paycheck and so that billing can be processed.
- Maintain and update: weekly payroll Google doc, Client Specific Requirements, Logins for VMS sites and drug/background vendors.
- Run and Review time entry audit report, payroll register, invoice register, third party vendor payment reports and spread reports to ensure accuracy. Research and resolve any issues discovered.
- Help producers with spread report questions
- Process Pay and Bill Adjustments and notify producers tied to the activity, if the adjustment will result in an impact to their spread.
- Update Assignments: Including time approver, pay and bill rates, extensions, and commission, as needed
- Close assignments and terminate talent’s employment once their contract ends
- Serve as main point of contact to respond to Equifax on unemployment claim inquiries.
- Process and track permanent placement billing
- Process emergency pay cards for W2 talent as needed
- Act as backup for BA’s in other UMR offices as needed.
- Administrative support for Managing Director of Chicago office
- Research and respond promptly to inquiries from centralized payroll and billing departments
- Attend Bi-Weekly BA call
- Review Accounts Receivable/Aging reports bi-weekly and coordinate with central collections team when an issue is identified (i.e.: short payments; over payments, extremely delinquent accounts, etc…)
- Review new client agreements to determine customer setup requirements.
- Submit new customer setup requests and make changes to existing customer setup as needed
- Reconcile AMEX pcard purchases and upload receipts monthly
- Book travel arrangements for talent and internal associates as needed
- Other office support, including: AP, expense reports, gift card purchases through procurement, order office supplies, file paperwork as per retention policy, order promotional products, etc…
- Serve as a liaison between field operations and corporate office when needed. Also help communicate updates to Talent when needed.
- Assist management and sales team members as needed/requested with special projects and company events, if time permits
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Branch Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US