Location: United States, US
Job Number: 34508
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
The Talent Sourcing Specialist will promote sourcing and recruitment excellence for Randstad Sourceright (RSR) client recruitment initiatives. Successful candidates will be resourceful, consultative and process driven. They will have industry knowledge as well as expert level compliance knowledge in order to reach the best possible outcome for the candidate and our client partner. We are looking for creative thinkers and innovators with a drive to promote the discovery and development of highly effective sourcing processes and business practices.
- Creating and implementing sourcing strategies to identify active and passive candidates
- Utilizing sourcing tools and channels
- Sourcing, screening and presenting candidates
- Collaborating on sourcing framework
- Partnering with key stakeholders
- Participating in intake calls/requisition reviews
- Creating and marketing compelling job postings and generating interest in openings
- Building talent pipelines
- Presenting market research
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a candidate Sourcing capacity ; preferably financial services
- Experience working in a full-cycle talent acquisition environment
- Experience reviewing and assessing market and talent analytics
- Experience consulting with Talent Acquisition partners and key stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in sourcing strategy development and execution
- Experience working with multiple sourcing channels to attract talent
- Strong grasp of diversity recruitment concepts. Understanding of SEO, keywords, and social listening tools.
- Ability to connect and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, from entry-level to executives.
About Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Community / Marketing Title: Talent Sourcer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US