Location: Jackson, Tennessee US
Job Number: 34494
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Associate Recruiter
As a Recruiter you will act as a partner to our client’s Hiring Managers, performing various aspects of the recruitment cycle including requisition intake meetings, candidate sourcing, screening and assessment, presentation, interview scheduling, offer support and onboarding. You will be responsible for requisition fulfillment for various openings including high volume and/or niche positions and execute candidate care strategies that will facilitate a positive candidate experience.
The ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment, where you will manage your daily activity and produce quality results is key.
This exciting opportunity allows you to partner with multi-location and/or global colleagues to execute recruitment strategies to produce quality hires for our clients.
- Partner with Hiring Managers on all assigned requisitions
- Performs intake call with Hiring Manager on assigned requisitions
- Determines work behaviors and executes all actions necessary to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals
- Meets or exceeds assigned daily/weekly account hiring goals and regularly monitors performance scorecard to ensure all SLAs and KPIs are being met
- Provide data as requested by Manager, Talent Delivery and/or Director, Client Delivery that fulfills the reporting requirements of the specific client
- Ensures that requisition activity is properly documented including candidate disposition, to meet compliance and SLA/KPI tracking
- Reviews company communications, adheres to corporate policies and guidelines, and participates in regularly scheduled company and team meetings
- Develops recruiting and sourcing plans and uses tools to increase candidate pipelines
- Manages the candidate pool for each requisition including internal candidates, ad response candidates and direct sourced candidates. Uses independent judgment to determine potential candidate eligibility based on resumes, professional profiles and interview notes
- Builds a qualified candidate profile and determines the best slate of candidates to meet client deliverables and SLA
- Interfaces with and develops strong relationships with client partners
- Define and participate in special projects as necessary to enhance our service offering to existing and anticipated clients
- Promotes positive relationships and strong partnerships to protect the candidate experience
Basic qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as a full-cycle recruiter
- Minimum of 1 year of relationship management experience working directly with hiring managers
- Or 18 months experience as a Talent Sourcing Specialist or Talent Assessment Specialist
Preferred qualifications include:
- College degree preferred
- Coursework or certification such as: AIRS, Adler Group, Recruitment Juice, NextLevel Exchange or Art of Recruiting
- Demonstrated success generating candidate pipelines
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Applicant Tracking System proficiency
- CRM System proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Jackson, Tennessee US