Location: West Memphis, Arkansas US
Job Number: 34377
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad is hiring a Staffing Manager to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our Manufacturing and Logistics clients in West Memphis, Arkansas! We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their technology, personality, and curiosity along with virtual, social, and verbal communication skills to make things happen.
We help companies find the best talent for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers.
We are investing in our West Memphis branch! Apply today and interview this week! Please apply directly and/or email your resume or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
What you get to do:
- Effectively sell and recruit through modern media connections
- Identify prospects in need of Randstad’s workforce services & solutions
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers via phone, text, email, social media, in-person
- Execute the activities that will gain results (lots of calls, virtual, and on-site client meetings)
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively source, recruit, interview, and select candidates
- Coach and retain talent via phone, virtually, and in-person
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
What you need to bring:
- Recent grad with retail or other sales experience throughout schooling and/or 1-3 years sales experience or internships including retail management and sales, phone sales, inside/outside sales, hospitality sales, B2B or B2C experience
- Tech-Savvy: Able to connect via phone, video, social media, and in-person meetings
- Comfortable building relationships through cold calls, warm calls, virtual client meetings
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Competitive base salary + bonus + commission
- 12 weeks of initial training with continued career development and advancement
- Generous PTO, holiday pay and paid volunteer time!
- Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, stock purchase plan, etc.)
- Financial wellness
- Employee discounts for health and fitness, technology, transportation and more!
- Wellness program personalized to become your best you! employee discounts, etc.!)
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: West Memphis, Arkansas US