Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 34311
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RTG Productivity Analyst
The Productivity Analyst/BPE Productivity Analyst is responsible for auditing producer activity via interviews and analysis and providing statistical studies and reporting to Sales and Delivery leaders in implementing our organization's objectives that are appropriately aligned with growing our accounts while adhering to RTG’s Business Process Evolution (BPE) process to ensure successful ground up execution. The role will lead initiatives that will help to uncover the areas of growth, and what technology, people, and processes are needed to drive both growth and productivity within the specific market and verticals under their remit.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in business development, reporting & analysis, problem solving, research, and individual and team communications and is expected to build strong relationship with Sales and Delivery leaders and act as an advisor, ultimately helping managers to identify and overcome challenges thereby helping to enhance the productivity of the RTG’s organization. He/she/they must be able to understand the various BPE Sales & Delivery operation processes and identify the most important steps and define associated metrics. The Analyst will harness data and technology to deliver clear sales plans, optimized coverage models and insights that business can act on, creating predictability and rigor in sales management, and driving adoption of new selling processes and methodologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth analysis on performance and deliver insights to main business stakeholders
- Be a database and system expert, on the Sales and Delivery organizations applications, tools operations processes, and operational reports
- Communicate effectively with managers to identify and address areas for improvement
- Monitor KPIs, tools and dashboards to facilitate business processes and increase productivity
- Manage sales and delivery analysis projects and statistical studies to ensure sales execution and achievement of growth objectives.
- Evaluation of sales and delivery goals, performance as well as assisting towards preparing forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver actionable presentations to the stakeholders and help answering critical business questions.
- Create performance scorecards with visualizations to track changes in key business metrics and KPIs.
- Communicate findings to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- Optimize reporting processes and workflows to improve team efficiency and time-to-results while partnering cross-functionally with other peer resources.
- Work closely with sales and delivery leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure market/vertical success.
- Lead ongoing analysis and insights into business performance to support decision-making.Partners with sales and delivery leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Monitors compliance within the required standards and work closely with sales channel leadership to optimize the effectiveness of the firm's technology investments.
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree Bachelor's Degree with a focus on analytics or sales or management or other related field
- 3+ years' experience in sales analytics or strategic planning (professional services background preferred)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong data analytical skills with proven experience in reporting and interpretation through compiling large amounts of data into an understandable format to support problem solving.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including ability to succinctly synthesize data, develop recommendations, create slides and present to senior leaders
- Skilled at operating at both strategic and tactical levels, managing multiple projects and priorities with a high attention to detail and the ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze sales and operational data to inform business decisions and identify areas of improvements;
- Comfort with ambiguity with an ability to learn quickly and thrive in a complex, dynamic environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office suite applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Auditor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US