Location: Raleigh, North Carolina US
This position is no longer open.
Full Time Associate
RLS Staffing Manager, Retail
The RLS Staffing Manager is a pivotal position that can assume business development responsibilities to assist the existing BDMs in client development: including assisting hiring managers to define hiring needs, talent attraction, sourcing, matching the best possible candidates with available positions, managing talent once placed, and further develop the growth of client relationships With respect to Talent, the Staffing Manager is responsible for identifying, sourcing, recruiting, screening, interviewing, evaluating, and selecting skilled candidates for submission to clients to fill temporary hire and full-time placement positions. The Staffing Manager will team with the BDM to support and maintain strategic partnerships with existing and prospective clients by understanding their businesses, strategic directions, and hiring processes and policies, with the goal of planning to grow and develop accounts. At the discretion of the BDM, the Staffing Manager can independently determine the best-fit candidates for a requisition and directly submit candidates to the hiring manager for consideration.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years recruiting experience with strong staffing experience or or a demonstrated ability to consistently maintain defined KPIs.
- Previous clinical or scientific experience and/or background preferred
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to make decisions, take direction and execute a plan
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to qualify and close deals
- Market knowledge and/or product/technical expertise
- Assertive and ambitious with strong persuasion/negotiation skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title:
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Raleigh, North Carolina US