Location: Marietta, Georgia US
Job Number: 34116
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: ENG Account Manager
This position will be fully remote, but must reside in GA.
Our Account Managers sell, develop accounts, and drive results for the world’s number one HR services organization. We are investing in proven performers that are frustrated with their current solutions or undervalued in either earning or progression potential. Randstad Engineering hires the best (like, literally) and then equips them with the products that empower our customers and create career-enhancing experiences for the Engineering talent we place.
At Randstad, we sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. We are investing.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create business partnerships
- Identify prospects that will be in a stronger position when they are doing business with Randstad
- Execute the activities that will gain results (typically this means 50+ calls per day)
- Meet clients and diagnose the human capital gaps that are limiting their potential
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- Serious ambition and intention to earn 6 figures
- 2+ years business-to-business sales experience with a history of outperforming your peers
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proven success in a very fast-paced, team environment
- Agility to fully leverage all processes and technology tools to more productively deliver results
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful in leveraging technology to search for candidates
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Detail-oriented with follow-through shown in previous jobs
- Able to communicate with and present at the executive level
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Account Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Marietta, Georgia US