VP, Diversity & Inclusion (MSP)
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 34073
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: US TTS VP, Diversity & Inclusn
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright (RSR) is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
The VP, Diversity & Inclusion will serve as diversity subject matter expert with ability to interact with executive and all levels of internal and external clients / stakeholders. You will partner with the client delivery teams on the full development and implementation of MSP D&I strategic solutions.
You will review RSR D&I strategy & execution in alignment with supplier strategy and diversity sourcing. Provide expertise to help RSR build an inclusive and respectful workplace culture. Assist the Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer in executing business-aligned D & I goals and alignment of processes. You will support corporate social responsibility (CSR), diversity recruitment, team member engagement, diversity learning, talent development, and supplier diversity.
- Develop a market leading, customer centric D&I strategy for MSP
- Act as diversity subject matter expert with ability to interact with executive and all levels of internal and external clients and stakeholders
- Partner with the Client Delivery teams on full development and implementation of D&I strategic solutions for our MSP’s & total talent solutions
- Act as Sales lead for MSP D&I solution
- Review RSR D&I strategy and execution, organizational structure, alignment across REDI, supplier strategy and GBS
- Lead complex diversity work stream internal and external client project teams ∙ Drive successful outcomes/ ROI metrics to and meet client expectations ∙ Interpret and execute on clients’ statement of work requirements
- Partner Delivery teams in the delivery of service to the internal & external client groups
- Work closely with RSR leaders to advise and understand specific diversity requirements/needs
- Assess diversity programs and develop tracking strategies to monitor, evaluate and impact ROI
- Develop MSP D&I training and deliver training where necessary and appropriate to internal or external clients.
- 10+ years of experience within human resources, diversity, or talent acquisition with focus on diversity recruitment
- 5+ years working in the MSP industry
- 8+ years of leadership experience leading or managing a team of individual contributors
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent of 12 years relevant experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, or Organizational Development preferred
- 5+ years of experience working with diverse partners, conferences, colleges and universities
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience delivering presentations at the executive level
- Six Sigma
- PHR, SPHR, CDP or CDE
- MSP and Business Process Outsourcing
- Full Life-cycle recruitment
- Project Management methodologies
- Reporting & Analytics
- Basic understanding of building diversity strategies
- Advanced understanding of building diversity strategies
- Strong knowledge of OFCCP and EEO regulations and contractor requirements
- Microsoft Office [Excel / PPT / Word / Outlook]
- Google Suite
- Applicant Tracking Systems
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: VP, Diversity & Inclusion (MSP)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US