Location: Sacramento, California US
Job Number: 33925
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Workforce Consultant
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Workforce Consultant to support our Randstad In-House Services (RIS) division. RIS offers a unique operations and staffing solution that caters specifically to clients with high volume staffing needs.
Our Workforce Consultants partner with our on-site account teams and our clients to drive the relationship by understanding the client's unique challenges and developing solutions that ensure success. Our most successful consultants have a blend of operations and consulting experience in a call center, or manufacturing, or logistics setting. They have spent countless hours collaborating with others to understand the root cause of a problem and present workable solutions that are mutually beneficial for all parties.
What you get to do:
- Partner with on-site account teams and our clients in and around the regional area
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and assist in achieving operational and financial goals
- Implement and ensure continuous improvement of workforce optimization strategies
- Provide HR analytics that clearly demonstrate how leading indicators contribute to client success
- Possess keen attention to risk mitigation
- Be knowledgeable about Fair Labor practices and Labor Union laws
- Provide a safe work environment including accident prevention, investigations, and reporting
- Create effective hiring profiles and hiring processes
- Performance management to include motivating, coaching and developing
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, and quantify results
What you need to bring:
- 3+ years of experience in people & process management
- Experience in call center, warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, or logistics preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce analytics and operational performance metrics
- Expertise in operational management and human resources
- Consultative in relationships, strategic planning, and process mapping
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels and across functions
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous P&L experience
- An approach that is motivated by the challenge of that environment - You like to WIN!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Workforce Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sacramento, California US