Legal Sales Consultant
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 33883
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Business Dev Mgr - Legal
Randstad is the #1 Workforce Solutions Provider in the world, and we are hiring internally for a Legal Sales Consultant to join our Randstad team. Our Legal Consultants are responsible for generating new business through direct client contact, cold calling, selling our staffing services, developing account relationships, and driving results. We are seeking candidates with an education or experience in the legal field with an interest in sales. Successful candidates will have critical thinking skills, strong communication, resilience, and a winning attitude.
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan (networking, cold calling, email outreach, client meetings)
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Build relationships with prospective clients through office visits, presentations, and negotiations
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Utilize strategic practices and market analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1+ years of legal experience (paralegal, legal clerk, intern, sales or recruiting) with an interest in business to business sales
- Bachelor’s degree (J.D. is a plus), or equivalent legal experience
- Ability to develop long-lasting relationships
- Strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- Ability to make decisions, take direction, and execute a plan
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
Please apply today or contact email@example.com with questions or interest!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Legal Sales Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US