Location: United States, US
Job Number: 33858
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Talent Position
Contract Recruiter for Cisco Systems/ThousandEyes
Location: United States, US (Remote Based / WFH)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
What you’ll do
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company's success and growth. We are looking for a Sales and Go-to-Market Recruiter to support our growing teams in the Americas and APJC. This is an opportunity to join a hardworking team, be supported by great colleagues, and have a direct impact on company success.
Specifically, you will….
- Own the end to end recruiting process from intake meetings to offer
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer process
- Review resumes, source and pre-screen qualified candidates for sales and GTM roles
- Use creative methods to source talent through various channels and tactics (e.g., campus recruiting, focused targeting, internet research, untested experimental and unique methods)
- Effectively use our ATS system and sourcing tools to run the recruitment process
- Become an evangelist of ThousandEyes' technology, and communicate its value proposition to prospective jobseekers
- Build and lead a magnificently positive candidate experience
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospective product and engineering talent, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Proven success in a fast paced and high volume recruiting role
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background and experience
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Terrific networking skills, preferably with an extensive network already in place
- Steadfast aim to seek and connect with the most exciting talent in the technology industry
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse and Avature preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US