Test Proctor - Onsite (Part-time)
Location: Newark, New Jersey US
Job Number: 33763
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
We are looking for dependable, dedicated employees to join our team as a Test Proctor. This is a part-time, as-needed position and is project-driven. We are seeking candidates that are open to working any time Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 AM to 6 PM and are flexible to work only when needed (roughly 10 to 24 hours per week).
This candidate must go into the client offices located in Newark, NJ to complete the work for our partner. Our client is following local COVID guidelines for office safety.
- Administer & monitor pre-employment testing for potential PSEG employees (full training will be provided)
- Occasionally attending local job fairs (travel time compensated)
Basic qualifications include:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must clear a full background and drug test
- Experience with Microsoft Programs
- Experience speaking in front of small or large groups
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience working in a team or independently
- Project execution-making decisions as needed.
- Detail orientation with follow-through shown in previous jobs
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Test Proctor - Onsite (Part-time)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Newark, New Jersey US