New Business Development Manager, Scientific
Location: Deerfield, Illinois US
Job Number: 33665
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RLS Acct Manager, Scientific
The Account Manager, Scientific at Randstad Life Sciences is a full cycle sales role. The Account Manager is responsible for revenue generation through new business development activities with small to medium size companies in the Life Sciences industry specifically focusing on scientific business. Activities will include: daily planning, networking, sourcing, cold calling, client visits and related follow-up activities to customers in designated segments or target lists within the Pharma/Life Sciences industry. Account Managers regularly touch both prospective and current clients to build relationships and obtain orders for Randstad services, as well as to manage orders and ensure customer satisfaction. The Account Manager builds relationships with clients through full cycle delivery of exceptional service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust.
- Engage in new and existing client development activities. Activities include but are not limited to: sourcing, cold calling, qualifying initial clients, identifying potential end users/decision makers, establishing contact relationships, completing company/department profiles and organizational charts, marketing candidates, identifying national/third party/vendor on premise opportunities, scheduling and conducting new and follow-up client visits.
- Ensure local market alignment with Healthcare initiatives related to client targeting.
- Select and employ appropriate account development strategies/programs.
- Establish client expectations and effectively communicate to appropriate parties. Advise client on staffing solutions.
- Facilitate development of professional service agreements, including negotiation of terms when necessary, between Randstad Pharma and clients.
- Coordinate with other field associates once a job order need has been identified and obtained.
- Leverage BULLHORN to track and maintain current and prospective clients.
- Determine and implement appropriate marketing techniques for market, industry, and region.
- Promote Randstad Pharma services through participating in professional associations, trade shows and other public relations opportunities.
- Develop and execute daily plan.
- Order management to ensure all orders are fully covered and filled
- Participate in periodic training to enhance representation of clients in HR management decisions.
- Ascertain from client the requirements of all open positions and up-sell organization’s services to increase book of business
- Make formal sales presentations and follow-up calls to prospective new business accounts
- Accomplishes results through subordinate supervisors or exempt specialist associates. Modifies the structure of organizational units or a centralized functional activity subject to senior middle management approval. Often responsible for managing a staff function of the company.
- Provide oversight and direction to Business Developers in assigned region
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree strongly preferred
- 5-10 years of related experience with a minimum of three (3) years in an outside sales capacity which includes strategic planning, territory expansion and development experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Experience presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience managing large, complex accounts or projects
- Experience describing an d documenting project or client requirements
- Must be detailed oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Strong management skills based on several years of experience, including people development and team building
- Superior consulting, leadership, management, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Proven ability to manage large clients for long term growth
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: New Business Development Manager, Scientific
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Deerfield, Illinois US