HR Support Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33585
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: HR Support Specialist
Randstad North America is looking for a HR Support Specialist, to join our team. The successful candidate will be career minded, highly motivated, and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. Excellent communication skills and a strong work ethic are essential to the success of this role. We are looking for a candidate who will embrace our company's core values: to know, serve and trust, striving for perfection, and simultaneous promotion of all interests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls to completion in a timely manner; consistently answers a minimum of 40 calls per day.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our benefit portal and/or call tracking system in a comprehensible way; tracks all issues and issue resolution activity (incoming calls, outbound calls, e-mails, walk-ups, etc.) via call, or issue tracking programs (i.e., Ivanti and Alight portal).
- Acting as a liaison between insurance carrier and associate/employee in resolving eligibility, and enrollment concerns.
- Handles general inquiries pertaining to Qualified Work or Life Events.
- Liaison between employee and payroll if necessary, requesting refunds as required and any appropriate data entry requirements.
- Demonstrates ability to handle all inquiries and issue resolution, as well as operational questions.
- Follow up with customer and escalation group(s) as required, taking complete ownership of customer inquiry; communicating and providing daily status updates until resolved.
- Delivers and exceeds customer service support to pre-defined performance levels.
- Accountable for maintaining a consistent and positive demeanor when interacting with peers, employees, offices and managers in work environment.
- Displays quick analysis and resolution of escalated customer concerns and know when to escalate to next tier.
- Researches communication, operational issues or other benefits related problems to root cause and shares knowledge with Benefits team.
- Makes recommendations for process improvement to continuously improve efficiency and customer service.
- Handles general Employee Relations inquiries.
Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience required
EXPERIENCE: - Preferred/Required
2 years of professional level experience working in a call center – preferred
2 years of professional level experience in employee benefits - Health and Welfare administration preferred
Bi-lingual - fluent Spanish is a plus – not required
- Excellent written communication skills
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Problem resolution skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Detailed oriented
- Good working knowledge of computers
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proficiently use Microsoft Office; Word and Excel in particular
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: HR Support Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US