Location: Woburn, Massachusetts US
Job Number: 33559
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RT BE Operations Specialist I
Working under limited supervision, exercising discretion and independent judgment, the person in this role ensures the company’s contracts and compliance programs adhere to the prescribed operational policies, legal requirements, and contractual obligations. This role will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters. The person in this role will work across the organization to develop, implement, and support appropriate integration of our Contract and Compliance Programs. The Sr. Ops Specialist must be able to demonstrate broad knowledge of the business, business development acumen, and an understanding of Randstad policies and processes. The person in this role must be able to collaborate across boundaries, manage multiple deliverables simultaneously, provide leadership and direction to support building and maturing the contracts and compliance process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contracts Review and Escalations. Partner with field offices to ensure contracts align with operational and pricing guidelines, assist with developing business justification and implementing risk mitigation measures and audit program to support escalations for approvals.
- Identify and ensure clarity on Client Specific Onboarding requirements from new contracts or amendments to existing agreements, manage the handoff to appropriate teams and ensure implementation in front office and electronic onboarding platforms.
- Prepare for, facilitate, and serve as LOB lead for audits/assessments/examinations by client and/or internal audit teams.
- Design, develop and oversee procedural controls and metrics to monitor compliance risks, including progress tracking of plans to verify successful completion of remediation activities.
- Proactively monitor compliance with pre-employment screening, adherence to employment, legal and contractual obligations, and resolve issues.
- Maintain and present compliance reports and remediation tracking documents to convey and influence compliance status of relevant compliance programs.
- Assist in the promotion of a compliance culture that encourages an “open door” policy for employees to seek clarification on compliance matters.
- Research and proactively communicate new, evolving industry and regulatory requirements with colleagues at all levels of the organization and obtain agreement on practical plans to reach compliance.
- Establish and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders across multiple departments
- Participate as workstream lead or member in projects or initiatives as assigned.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years of related and documented progressive experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Minimum of 3 years of contracts review and analysis and compliance programs is required
- staffing industry experience is a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ethical standards and operates with integrity and professionalism
- Process driven, compliance focused, and solutions oriented.
- Relationship building and influencing through professional, effective, and persuasive oral and written communications to all audience levels, including executives.
- Operational and project excellence, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and meet or exceed goals in high pace, pressure situations.
- Comprehensive business understanding.
- Comprehensive understanding of contracts and compliance programs that support the business.
- Program and project management.
- Ability to operate within multicultural and multiple time zone environments
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Woburn, Massachusetts US