Global Commodity Lead - SoW Operations
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 33558
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RSR Global SOW Practice Lead
Job Description provided below
Global Commodity Lead - SOW Operations
The Global Commodity Lead - SoW Operations mixes the day-to-day administration of SoWs with being a strategic leader for a commodity or group of commodities, whilst also helping the client design and implement their own commodity supply chain strategy. You assist project buyers with procuring, managing, and remittance processing of service contracts under Statement of Work (SoW) agreements. Partner with project buyers to lead Request for Proposals (RFPs) and SoW negotiation events on the client buyer’s behalf, and provide project oversight with regard to supplier invoice administration and settlement. Work with client facing team(s) to optimize efforts to service clients in a high-quality, cost-effective manner for multiple client work locations. Provide global functional leadership to a dedicated team of MSP consultants across the globe to support them in delivering SoW support to the business and procurement.
- Develop partnering relationships with the client’s project buyer community and knowledge of historical and projected buying needs of the departments supported by the MSP team.
- Manage all procurement requisition activity through use of VMS technology. Oversee use of VMS technology by client project buyers, stakeholders, and participating suppliers to ensure the transactional activity recorded within the VMS and supporting technologies is accurate and timely in support of business requirements.
- Support the client’s RFP bidding process in the role of a sourcing agent, mediator, and negotiator on client project buyer’s behalf.
- Develop deep competency knowledge of the program service supplier community to assist with sourcing recommendations.
- Perform analysis to include cost savings reporting and other quality or efficiency data to help improve operational processes.
- Guide a global group of dedicated MSP consultants to deliver SoW support to client stakeholders by advising and training them on SOW management
- Run global alignment meetings with dedicated MSP consultants to discuss developments and relevant procurement strategies to increase their knowledge level
- Evaluate SoW agreement terms for conformity and compliance against client required contractual language and agreement structure; escalate deviations for client approval / decision making.
- Provide program Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) training and update supplier and client project buyer community on a regular basis to ensure understanding and compliance with VMS technology usage and overall program cadences.
- Communicate program procedural changes and updates to program suppliers and client users in a timely manner.
- Assure suppliers appropriately manage their employee on-boarding, employee relations, and off-boarding activities.
- Provide and analyze standard program reporting to client buyers and stakeholders, to include the support of ad hoc report requests as required.
- Establish and maintain a proactive, positive working relationship with client end-users through regular phone and in-person contact (site visits as required) within the assigned market/commodity area.
- Support the Client Services Director of the Randstad MSP (Randstad Managed Service Program) in ensuring financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded as well as full compliance on all Randstad policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field with 5 - 7 years of procurement experience and a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- A deep knowledge of Services and/or SoW procurement or delivery and the competitive supply chain landscape
- Previous experience serving in a buyer support function procuring information technology or professional service contracts within the appropriate commodity is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, both in one-on-one and in group presentation settings with various levels of professionals both internal and external.
- Work with a global group of colleagues to support and coach them in delivering local SoW support within your commodity
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to professionally and effectively represent the organization as required.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detailed environment while being able to effectively prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously.
- Ability to self-manage workload, set target dates, meet deadlines, follow processes, and develop and implement project road maps to achieve optimum results.
- Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service to internal and external clients.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels within the organization and who represents clients.
- Ability to negotiate pricing and delivery terms with service supplier firms.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize best practices in purchasing, procurement and client negotiation.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize accounts payable, purchase order, and Vendor Management Systems and tools.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Commodity Lead - SoW Operations
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US