Location: Southaven, Mississippi US
Job Number: 33528
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: MC Staffing Manager
Randstad, the largest staffing firm in the world, is hiring a Staffing Manager in our Southaven, MS Manufacturing & Logistics branch to sell our services and recruit candidates for placement with our clients. Did you catch that? We find opportunities to help people thrive and provide for their families. It is a big job! Our Staffing Managers use their curiosity, listening skills, and personality to make things happen.
We sell work solutions. What does that mean? We help companies find the best human capital for their organizations, impacting their productivity and profitability. We also help people thrive by assisting in finding their way to the right employers. If you want to learn how to have a major impact on the careers of others, then come talk to us. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information today!
What you get to do:
- Establish and execute a business development plan, you will be cold calling and generating new business leads by phone and in person throughout the week
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Execute the activities that will gain results (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone, cold calling and prospecting for new business needs)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Negotiate pricing to ensure maximum return on quality solutions
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach, and retain talent
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 2-3 years of professional B2B sales experience, primarily in an inside sales capacity is required
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus monthly team bonus opportunities based on business results
- 12 week on-boarding program and continuous learning opportunities
- Generous PTO
- Full benefits, with minimal waiting period
- 401k + company match in addition to stock purchase plan
- Wellness program encouraging you to be the best you every day
- Other optional benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Staffing Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Southaven, Mississippi US