Financial Analyst Intern
Location: United States, US
Job Number: 33391
Employment Type: Contract
Position Title: Dummy Jobcode for RSR/RPO Talent
about Randstad Sourceright
Randstad Sourceright is a global talent leader, providing solutions and expertise that help companies position for growth, execute on strategy, and improve business agility. Sourceright’s experience encompasses all facets of the talent acquisition of permanent employees and the contingent and contractor workforce. Key offerings include Managed Services Provider (MSP) programs, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Blended Workforce Solutions.
*This is a long-term and remote Financial Analyst Intern opportunity paying $14.00/hour
The Financial Analyst Intern will assist in the design of financial forecast and cost models related to organizational strategies. This position will analyze current trends and predict future performance. This position will also support management with various financial analyses related to financial performance and cost containment. You will provide administrative and analytical support.
- Assignments are received in objective oriented terms.
- Receives guidance based on organizational goals and company policy. Work is reviewed in terms of meeting the organization’s objectives and schedules
- Facilitate the forecast and budget process, and the continued monitoring of budget vs. actual.
- Develop financial outcome models to predict the financial impact on the company of various strategic decisions
- Perform financial trend analysis and other related to field financial performance
- Design, develop, and implement systems/procedures to capture financial/statistical data as needed
- Perform analysis of financial and non-financial key performance indicators, report on, trend and make recommendation on improving analysis performance
- Perform on-going competitive assessments on the existing and emerging competitors in our major markets
- Provide regular status reports to senior management regarding priority projects, project status and significant issues
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program
- Academic excellence (GPA of 3.0 or higher) and community involvement
- Finance and/or Accounting College degrees in process
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong customer focus and customer service skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions from complex operational, financial, regulatory and/or business data
- Must be detail oriented with a concern for quality expressed by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Ability to use various financial models effectively
- Able to interact effectively with various levels within the organization
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to design reports and assist in the development of trend/analysis reports in financial reporting software
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Randstad Sourceright is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes all employment decisions based solely on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected group status.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst Intern
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: United States, US