Location: Tempe, Arizona US
Job Number: 33304
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RCD Recruiter
Are you seeking a fast paced, rewarding, competitive environment with continuous exciting opportunities to learn and grow your career? Randstad is the #1 HR Services Provider in the world and currently hiring for our Central Delivery team in Tempe. We are currently seeking a non-tech, high volume Recruiter to join the team to help support fulfillment with two key customers. This portfolio includes a dedicated sales and operations support, high touch with the end client, and volume requisitions across the country.
This opportunity includes an uncapped commission plan, an energetic team culture, and an opportunity to support two reputable and prestigious financial institutions within a high performing segment of Randstad’s established business. If you are someone who enjoys a high volume, fast paced environment and is driven by results, this role is for you!
What you get to do:
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and create a business partnership
- Execute the activities that will gain results (this means you spend a LOT of time on the phone)
- Listen to diagnose the workforce gaps that are limiting a client’s potential
- Effectively recruit, interview, coach, and retain talent
- Market talent to make certain they land the right job
- Use a combination of tech and touch approaches that require exceptional documentation
- Offer innovative and creative employment solutions
- Provide services that consistently delight our clients and talent
What you need to bring:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer/client facing role
- Strong history of being the best at whatever you have done in the past
- Prior experience working in a team-oriented and fast-paced organization
- Proven track record of delivering results in a metrics-driven environment
- Passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an exceptional job
- Possess a natural curiosity and relentless determination to make things happen - you like to WIN!
If you are interested, apply to the posting and follow up by emailing the Internal Recruiter at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: RCD Recruiter
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tempe, Arizona US