Marketing Automation Manager
Location: Atlanta, Georgia US
Job Number: 33303
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing Automation Manager
Responsible for the strategic delivery of marketing content and automation across email and SMS channels for all Randstad US lines of business. The Marketing Automation Manager will be responsible for developing the attraction and acquisition strategies delivered via email and SMS for both client and talent acquisition. Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this position requires extensive cross functional collaboration to include content marketing, product, design and insights and analytics teams in addition to the brand VPs for each line of business.
This position also requires expert knowledge of the HubSpot Marketing platform and the ability to learn other marketing automation tooling.
- Partner with marketing teams and business stakeholders to identify and implement marketing automation strategies to drive business results.
- Design and implement automation campaigns to support client and talent sourcing initiatives.
- Be a SME on email, conversion rate optimization, and marketing best practices, and drive decisions for the marketing team based on this knowledge.
- Interface with IT to build and maintain data fields for targeted campaigns.
- Collaborate with CRM teams and platform to promote data flow and integrations.
- Provide expertise on user data and segmentation for target audiences.
- Communicate campaign results, both written and verbal, to marketing teams and stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of email marketing programs, platforms or processes from in-depth knowledge of campaign management and email execution tools.
- Leverage data, insight and analytics to inform marketing automation strategy and initiatives.
- Collaborate with insight and analytics teams ensure performance tracking is executed and monitored.
- Oversee work of Email Marketing Specialist to manage the day-to-day and ongoing execution of marketing automation strategies.
- Ability to learn new automation platforms including but not limited to Iterable, SendGrid and Twilio.
- Experience executing large scale campaigns across multiple brands
- Experience with A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience on a digital or content marketing team
- A minimum of 2 years executing marketing automation campaigns and working with marketing automation platforms
- Demonstrated expertise with inbound marketing, email marketing, list segmentation, workflows
- Strong excel skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with HTML/CSS, and HubSpot platforms
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team driving for outcome over output.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Automation Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Atlanta, Georgia US