Area Vice President
Location: Nashville, Tennessee US
Job Number: 33284
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Area Vice President
Randstad creates staffing solutions for some of the top companies in their respective industries and we do it through a consultative approach. We want to more than just a vendor; we want to be a Business Partner. If you are a proven Business Development and Staffing Executive who can execute a complex & longer sales process while promoting the Randstad US culture then you could be our next Area Vice President of Sales in our Randstad In-House Services division (RIS). RIS specializes in the provision of high-volume, skilled flexible labor; aimed at improving labor flexibility, retention, productivity, and efficiency. The concept provides a complete HR process from recruitment and selection, introduction, planning, and management of workers through to the provision of detailed management reports.
Our AVP will be a dynamic sales & operations executive that will split their time between selling our Randstad In-house staffing solutions to new accounts and managing the existing regional Northeast Nashville and Southern Kentucky business.
- Develop relationships with both the decision-maker as well as the end-user of our service (C-Level executives to Field Operators).
- Ensuring the full scope of potential clients' operations and circumstances are understood prior to closing the sale.
- Managing the implementation and development of new In-House accounts.
- Designing and proactively implementing solutions and processes which enhance the productivity and business plan of the client.
- Manage Staff while communicating effectively and operating in a successful team environment with the Account Managers, clients, and senior leadership.
- Develop and execute an effective sales strategy to gain NEW accounts within the Randstad In-House services Model (on-site staffing). "Hunt" & close new accounts!
- Demonstrate the ability to manage a wide & deep sales pipeline including database creation, targeting Manufacturing, Logistics, and Industrial clients.
- 5+ years of proven sales experience, including 2+ years of selling large deals in the staffing industry
- We are looking for someone that has experience selling a "service" vs. a "product".
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify customer's needs & to deliver, decline, or adjust expectations.
- Prior experience working in a fast pace, performance-driven organization, and is motivated by the challenge of that environment. You like to WIN!
- Key Personality traits to include a passion for results, resilience, self-confidence, and the desire to do an excellent job!
- Prior management experience is required.
***Please submit your application (with updated resume) and reach out to email@example.com with any questions.***
Why work for Randstad:
- As the largest staffing company in the world, we offer employees career growth and the ability to learn different facets of the businesses we support.
- Pay for Performance - this position has a competitive base salary plus quarterly commissions. You are directly compensated for the work YOU do!
- Excellent Benefits - We offer a comprehensive benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k (including match), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, & Paid Time Off (3.5 weeks to start!)
- On-boarding & Sales Training - each new employee participates in a structured on-boarding process to include learning about the Randstad service offerings as well as on-going Sales training.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Area Vice President
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nashville, Tennessee US