Location: Springfield, Tennessee US
Job Number: 33283
Employment Type: Full Time Associate
Position Title: RIS Workforce Consultant
Solutions are what we do! Randstad creates staffing solutions for some of the top companies in their respective industries and we do it through a consultative approach. We want to more than just a vendor; we want to be a Business Partner!
We are currently seeking a Workforce Consultant (internal field-based role) to partner with our onsite account teams and our clients to drive the relationship by understanding the client's unique challenges and developing solutions that ensure success. This role will support 5-10 existing onsites, prospects, and future clients in the Northern/Eastern Middle TN and Central/Southern KY (East to West). This individual can be based anywhere within the designated territory, understanding that travel will be required and this is a client facing role.
Our most successful consultants have a blend of operations and consulting experience in a call center, or manufacturing, or logistics setting. They have spent countless hours collaborating with others to understand the root cause of a problem and presented workable solutions that are mutually beneficial for all parties. Those with previous experience as a Call Center Manager, an Operations Manager, Consultant, or Strategic Business Partner will particularly love this role. Contact email@example.com for more information!
What you get to do:
- Partner with on-site account teams and our clients in and around the regional area
- Meet with clients to understand their needs and assist in achieving operational and financial goals
- Implement and ensure continuous improvement of workforce optimization strategies
- Provide HR analytics that clearly demonstrate how leading indicators contribute to client success
- Possess keen attention to risk mitigation
- Be knowledgeable about Fair Labor practices and Labor Union laws
- Provide a safe work environment including accident prevention, investigations, and reporting
- Create effective hiring profiles and hiring processes
- Performance management to include motivating, coaching and developing
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, and quantify results
What you need to bring:
- 5-10 years of experience in people & process management
- Data driven, analytical and passionate about planning, devising processes while having the ability to create efficiencies, and gain buy in from internal and external customers
- Experience in call center, warehouse, distribution, manufacturing, or logistics preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of workforce analytics and operational performance metrics
- Expertise in operational management and human resources
- Consultative in relationships, strategic planning, and process mapping
- Excellent communication skills at all organizational levels and across functions
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft applications including Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous P&L experience
- An approach that is motivated by the challenge of that environment - You like to WIN!
- Proficiency using Google mail, calendaring and shared drives
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please just let us know.
Community / Marketing Title: Workforce Consultant
EEO Employer Verbiage:
EEO Employer Verbiage Displays here
Location_formattedLocationLong: Springfield, Tennessee US